Skip to main content

23 Weeks Pregnancy Questionaire

How Far Along:  23 weeks and some change. 
Weight Gain/Loss:  I'm right around what I weighed when I got pregnant. And my weight will fluctuate daily by several pounds based on whether I'm feeling ok or not, so I average it out to be around -4 lbs lost.
Sleep:  Depends on the night. I ran out of my beloved Unisom, which makes me very sad. I would be sleeping a little better if my daughter (18 mos) would cooperate. 
Best Moment This Week:   Um.... I ate Chipotle once already this week! And Adam felt her kicking around for the first time a couple of days ago. 
Movement: Lots and lots. Just like her older sister, this little one is very, very active.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Food, in general, is not my friend. My stomach has become queasy again lately, which I am not happy about. My things that I almost always like are: lime juice, Chipotle chicken burritos, and milk. 
What I Miss: Not feeling like crap, and feeling like myself. I'm having a very hard time lately staying motivated and keeping all of my "to do"'s checked off. 
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. I still have my big battle wound right next to my belly button from Boo (that I didn't get until the very end of that pregnancy! Bugs me so bad!) and this time around I'm going to try REALLY HARD to not scratch. I also grew the most the last month or so. I am religiously lathering copious amounts of body butter cream on my tummy though. 
Belly Button:  I don't get it. Yes I have one? Yes it's still normal? It hasn't done anything questionable yet. 
Wedding Rings:  Fit the same as they always have. 
Mood: Unmotivated, stressed and not feeling good about 85% of the time (I'm a real peach to be around)
Labor Signs:  Nope. 
Milestones:   I think week 26 is when the baby is considered viable. 
Upcoming Appointments/Events: I'll have another appointment in about 5 weeks (I'll be out of town when I'm supposed to be seen)
What I look forward to: Getting over the newness of having 2 young children; I am scared for my sanity and general ability to handle it. Although I know I can "handle it" freaking parenthood is HARD! and since I haven't felt my best or like myself during this pregnancy I am not feeling very confident. 
Weekly Wisdom:  Take it one day at a time. 

Comments

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to be a Housewife (Without Feeling Like a Slave)

Now, don't get the wrong idea here... I'm not sending a passive aggressive message out there to men (do men even read blogs?) that women hate doing house duties. We love it - right, ladies??? (wink, wink) And I'm not complaining either. (Although I do despise laundry, I love a clean house; so it's a double-edged sword.) One thing I'm BIG on is positive thinking . Sometimes, it is hard to be positive if you are feeling overwhelmed with dishes, laundry, cleaning, cooking... oh yeah... LIVING IN and maintaining a home. So, I thought sharing my thoughts on this topic could maybe help some disgruntled wifeys out there. 1) Don't hate, delegate - I'm a huge fan of starting young with manageable tasks around the home. There are a bunch of lists floating around the interwebs of chore lists for kiddos, and a lot of them are pretty dang silly (one suggests letting a 2-3 year old put dishes away, um no!)  -- but my favorite one is from Kids Activities Blog.  2) B

Maybe It's Just Easier To Be Lonely

As a busy, working and social mom of two young hellions, I am constantly teetering on the balance of completely and utterly (and not fabulously, might I add) losing my sh-word. Man, what a starter. What an intro! Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Tara, and I’m completely crazy. I use the term “hot mess” way more than socially acceptable; in fact, there are times that I use the phrase, in reference to myself, and I can literally HEAR someone’s thoughts of annoyance in me. But, I digress. But, it’s true! I’m about one bad day away from flipping out hardcore. Part of it is my innate nature to be involved in *everything.* Combine that with my inherent disability to saying “no,” and it’s a recipe for… you guessed it… “hot-mess-ness.” Totally a word I made up and use… a lot. As I look at my planner (that I am obsessed with - who else have to have their lives written down somewhere or else they have NO IDEA what they are supposed to do that day?!), I realize…. “Dang, I am

Tips on Survival with a Sick Baby

Any parent can tell you that life can be turned upside by a sick child. Sleepless nights, lots of crying (you and the baby!), routines are thrown out the window... it's just for the birds. And to make it even worse, you as a parent are playing a guessing game of what is ailing your child specifically in some instances. So, I don't know about y'all, but this winter season has been a real fun one for Boo. We have had 4 ear infections, a stomach bug, and RSV. I don't even know how to quantify the runny noses, because it has been constant. I know that I am lucky that she is otherwise healthy, so I will go knock on a million pieces of wood now. I have learned from experience (at least 5 trips to the emergency room and 2 hospital stays unfortunately) that earaches/throw up/fever hits in the middle of the night 9 out of 10 times, and at least the first time, you are GROSSLY unprepared. I hope this blog post can change the second part for some new parents out there. (Edit